One thing I've learned through this health journey is that progress doesn't always look the way we expect it to. Sometimes it's two steps forward and one step back, but I'm continuing to trust God and keep moving forward one day at a time.
Recently, my sinus issues have evolved a bit. In addition to the congestion and pressure I've been dealing with, I've started experiencing sinus headaches. They can definitely make for challenging days, but I'm continuing to monitor my symptoms and work through them as best I can. Chronic health issues have a way of teaching patience, even when patience isn't something we particularly want to learn. I can't wait to see the ENT in September and, hopefully, get some answers.
I've also been experiencing some itching that may be related to hormone replacement therapy (HRT). At this point, I'm still trying to determine whether there is a connection, but it's another reminder that our bodies are complex and that every change seems to bring new questions. As frustrating as that can be, I'm trying to approach it with curiosity rather than discouragement. I am trying a soothing body wash until I see my OB in October.
One encouraging update is that my appetite continues to improve. It's something that may sound small to others, but it feels like a significant victory to me. Better nutrition helps support healing, energy, and overall well-being, so I'm grateful to see positive movement in that area.
I'm also continuing to participate in CrossFit three times a week. Not every workout looks the way it once did, and scaling movements has become an important part of my routine. I've come to realize that scaling isn't giving up; it's simply adapting. The goal is to keep moving, keep building strength, and keep showing up. Some days are better than others, but consistency has become more important than perfection.Through all of these ups and downs, I continue to be reminded that God is faithful. While I may not have all the answers or understand every twist and turn in this journey, I know that He walks beside me through each challenge and each victory.
One verse that has been especially encouraging is Isaiah 40:31; scripture image is from YouVersion.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be kind. Disrespectful comments will be removed.